Simon Collins Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to discuss all things about Simon Collins & related. Especially about his new album, U-Catastrophe out on ITunes NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"Squids" Dave Kerzner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sj33Admin
Admin
Sj33Admin

"Squids" Dave Kerzner Empty
PostSubject: "Squids" Dave Kerzner   "Squids" Dave Kerzner EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 pm

ahh, Squids.. "Squids" Dave Kerzner Icon_biggrin
Yes, he too is featured on KID. Great pals with Simon, Nice guy, Producer, Artist, and also mad about the Keys. Not to mention he is the founder, creator, big cheese, head honcho, DA' MAN, Head Enchilada, CEO, the guy responsible for all to posts about SC on the Genesis forums, the pork in da beans, the toy inside a happy meal, the prize in the cracker jacks, the bacon in the BLT, etc, etc.. the founder of Sonic Reality... his myspace page is at www.myspace.com/sonicreality..

"Squids" Dave Kerzner Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.simoncollins.com
yild4genesis
SC Moderator
SC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Squids" Dave Kerzner   "Squids" Dave Kerzner EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:18 am

Hope he can check in here at times ttoo! "Squids" Dave Kerzner Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sj33Admin
Admin
Sj33Admin

PostSubject: Post from Squids -14 Dec 2009 (via G-Forum)   "Squids" Dave Kerzner EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 12:24 am

So the guys are up in Canada working on some tracks again. I could't make it this time because I am preparing for this thing called the NAMM show which is a trade show that my company Sonic Reality does every year. All the music stores go there to look at what you've got for the year. One of the things we have is a sample project we did with Nick Davis - your forum engineer buddy. I am not sure if we're going to announce that officially in January or in March but... to people here it is not a secret.

Anyway, I was just going through some of the live jam recordings we did when they were down here and there's some really good stuff. What a sound this band has. It's a volatile thing but I hope we're able to finish the album I know we can make. There's such a refreshing mix of pop and progressive rock in it. Hard to explain and I wish you could hear it. You will in 2010. When, I am not sure.

There's this one song I've been working on that is really dramatic and dynamic. I hope we do it! I may write the lyrics for it but I have Simon's voice in mind for it. He can really belt it out and it has some powerful moments. But it has these very classical sounding bits in it and a Beatles/Queen thing in the middle section... it could be epic. Pretentious no doubt but who here doesn't like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.simoncollins.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Squids" Dave Kerzner   "Squids" Dave Kerzner Empty

Back to top Go down

"Squids" Dave Kerzner
Page 1 of 1