Simon Collins Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to discuss all things about Simon Collins & related. Especially about his new album, U-Catastrophe out on ITunes NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome and Thanks for being patient

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sj33Admin
Admin
Sj33Admin

Welcome and Thanks for being patient Empty
PostSubject: Welcome and Thanks for being patient   Welcome and Thanks for being patient EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 1:22 pm

Hey everyone!

Glad you all like and are here on the SC forum. Oky, I'm sure you all know the rules of forum etiquette; so thanks Smile And to those who have issues with their signature not working or posting, I checked over the profile options to attach the signature, and it should work now. But to make sure, I will check with the geek squad people who run the software.
Also, about most of the technical jargon on the forums I dont really know(hey, at least Im honest!), but I will email those who do so I can fix it or post it.
If there are any future issues, please PM me so I get it right away as alerts are sent to my email.

To the moderators who are helping me; OH GAWD THANK YOU, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH OF A BIG HELP YOU ARE TO ME COZ I HAVENT A FLIPPIN' CLUE!!
Welcome and Thanks for being patient Icon_smile

Oky, now I've had my breakdown on here...j/k, lets move on..

You know where to find smileys, update your profile, this is pretty much a user-friendly kind'a forum.
Glad 2 help.. and if I get the wild creative spark again, I just may fix up an official Phil forum since we all know that THAT one is long gone. If thats the case, lets make up a round table of Phil fans and forum moderators from the Phil Ning & Genesis forum and do on ourselves..
Coz God knows the LOADS of info that guy has.. and I mean in the nicest way. ..
Thanx again for joining up, have fun!!

Hugs,
Sarajane
Back to top Go down
http://www.simoncollins.com
DJ Libby
SC Moderator
SC Moderator
DJ Libby

Welcome and Thanks for being patient Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and Thanks for being patient   Welcome and Thanks for being patient EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:21 pm

Hey guys,

I'm Brittany, one of SJ's mods for the forum. I'm helping her out with the forum and I'll make posts about any news I find from time to time.

It's nice to meet you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://genesislive.ning.com/profile/DJLibby

Welcome and Thanks for being patient
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simon Collins Fan Forum :: Updates On The Forum-
Jump to: