Simon Collins Fan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place to discuss all things about Simon Collins & related. Especially about his new album, U-Catastrophe out on ITunes NOW!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Artists worth noting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Helena

Helena

Other Artists worth noting Empty
PostSubject: Other Artists worth noting   Other Artists worth noting EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:04 am

One of my all time favorite song writers is Enya. From Dublin, Ireland, Enya has made a mark on the world with her New Age style of composing songs to fit her unique voice range.

I write novels to her music that inspires and soothes the soul.

Check out Amarantine and Memory of Trees. If its drums you desire, look for "Storms of Africa". There are two versions of this song, the second one has a deeper drum melody and richer sounds from the Australian Didgeridoo. I have written the climactic scene in my first novel to this song.....and every time I queue it up I get lost in the rhythm.

Other Artists worth noting Icon_farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.blog.rawrmones.net
Helena

Helena

PostSubject: Re: Other Artists worth noting   Other Artists worth noting EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 am

Enya's newest album "And winter came" is still growing on me, but so far not my favorite from her long list of albums to date.
Back to top Go down
http://www.blog.rawrmones.net
afterglow1977

PostSubject: Re: Other Artists worth noting   Other Artists worth noting EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 pm

I like a little bit of everything but I have 2 all time favorites...
Genesis and Queensryche.
I guess prog really strikes a chord with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other Artists worth noting   Other Artists worth noting Empty

Back to top Go down

Other Artists worth noting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simon Collins Fan Forum :: Welcome to the New SC Forum :: Music & Musicians :: Other Musicians & Bands Of Interest-
Jump to: